As we reboot in 2021, I would like for you to take the Proverbs Challenge with us.
This is a very simple way to engage in God’s Word and share it with your family, friends, co-workers and others.
Here are the basic guidelines:
- Starting January 1, 2021 read the chapter in Proverbs that corresponds with that day’s date.
- After reading the chapter, choose one verse from the chapter that you want to share with someone.
- Go private with it. Sit down for 10 minutes as a family and talk through what your particular verse meant to you and how you will work it into your life.
- Go public with it! Post it on your Facebook status, Instagram or twitter account. Make a point of working it into a conversation throughout the day. Sit down as a family or with a group of friends and share which verse you chose. The possibilities are endless…
- Tomorrow, do it all over again…for the next 31 days.
- Visit www.facebook.com/zionhopechurch and leave a comment to tell us how you are choosing to take on the challenge so others can be encouraged by your stories!
That’s the challenge? Will you accept it and get into the Word with us as we Reboot in 2021?
Pastor Tony McGee